"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me." John 15:4

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Project from my 2 Dimensional Art Class

I couldn't decide how to put my projects on here, but I wanted to post something so I decided to post my "recentest" project.  I just finished it yesterday and I'm really happy with how it turned out. 

So, it's supposed to be depicting motion.  The three main ways I depicted the illusion of motion in this picture are: anticipated motion, figure repeated, and blurred outlines.  
I created it in Adobe Photoshop using gradients, filters, the brush and pen tool.  Plus a dozen other little tweaks. 

Anyway, there it is! Hope you like it! ;)  

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks really good! :) Yesterday was soooooooooooo fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ;) I'm glad you like it!
    I aaaagggggrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D :D

    ReplyDelete