"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me." John 15:4

Monday, April 14, 2014

How to not Blog



Ok, so....I'm terrible at writing and great at procrastinating.  Thus the absence of blogging on this blog.  My lack of writing patience as well as my scarcity of extra time have not been beneficial either, but I hope that whoever reads this will understand and hang in there with me.

Thank you. :)




Photo Credit: Big Mac computers from my school. 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great projects and pix! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing, btw! ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna! ;) I will try! 9 days of school left! Woohoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, you only have 9 days left? What's in 9 days? Summer break? Time is flying too fast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In 9 more "school days" the semester will be over. ;)

    ReplyDelete